Do you know that those who live without stress feel happier?
How to reduce stress?
Below you could find some tips that might help you to manage stressful situation and feel happier.
- Find out what situation are stressful for you and try to avoid them. For example if quarrel with you partner make you upset then try to avoid such situations. This is not as difficult as it seems at first glance. Personally I and my husband are very angry when we are hungry. And we both know this and try to avoid conflicts at such moments. It is also very easy to ignore some annoying words or actions.
- If you could not restrain and turn into the stressful situation try to change your attitude to it. For example dirty socks in front of your bad are not a reason for a scene.
- Another way to deal with stress is try to change your reaction. Try to see on the situation from the other side and find something good or fun in the situation. It is hard, I know but it is possible. Be optimist!
- Try some breathing exercises or some easy meditation to relax. This really help in a stressful situation.
- If you feel stress permanently then try to determine the reason – probable your goals are too high for you at current moment, or maybe you are react too emotional to every situation, or probable you try to control the everything in your life or something else should be found.
- Do some exercises or massage. These are also very good practices to reduce stress.
- Go on holiday and relax – this is a wonderful way to feel happier.